The Annapolis Royal Golf Club originated from the early 1950’s in the peaceful and secluded area of Hell’s Kitchen New York. The club was formed in 1952 when a group of businessman in the area wanted to establish a club for themselves, their families, and their circle of friends. The course was designed by the famous Robert Trent Jones. Upon the completion of the course, a new Clubhouse was built, subsequently opening the Annapolis Royal Golf Club in the quarter of 1952.
The club suffered a mix of fortunes from the 1960’s onward. The modern history of the club began in early 2000 when a group of private businessman decided to buy the club and began its rebuilding phase. The ownership hired Jack Nicklaus to redesign and build a new course as part of its enhancement project. A new clubhouse was also built and a Pro Shop was established.
Today, the clubhouse features a space for a special occasion that can serve up to 200 people.
The club also is famous with its Annapolis Royal grill that offers delicious foods that is ready to serve you any time of the day.