Annapolis Royal Golf Club is one of the most reputable golf venues in the nation in recent years. A few years ago, the club invested in upgrading the course as the clubhouse is aiming to be the best in the country.
Membership to the clubhouse is open to different categories. Each category has different benefits that will surely make your golfing experience a memorable one. Please see below the different membership categories and their fees:
|Full Membership||Affiliation Fee||Subscription Fee||Total|
|Out of Town||n/a||$300||$300|
- A full member enjoys all the rights and privilege of the club member such as competition and social golf, discounts from our Pro Shops, and the chance to be elected officers of the different committees of the club.
- Junior membership is for young golfers whose age is 21 years old and below and is willing to play and learn the skills to be the best golfer in the nation.
- Country membership is for enthusiasts who are living under 100 kilometer of the clubhouse.
- Out of Town membership is for those living far from the clubhouse and is entitled to 10- course usage per year.
- Short term membership is valid for three months only.
- Social membership is for those golf enthusiasts who enjoy the game on a social level.