We invite you to come and enjoy our full service 18-hole golfing facility.
|N.S.G.A.||N.S.G.A.||N.S.L.G.A.||# of Holes||Par|
The Rules of Play
Rules of the Royal Canadian Golf Association will govern all play along with the following local rules:
- All fairway rocks: free lift, one club length, no closer to hole.
- Drop areas, #5, #12, #15, #17.
- Out of bounds - (White stakes).
- #2 Behind green.
- #6 Right hand side & behind.
- #7 Right side.
- #16 Left side & behind green.
- Lateral water hazard - defined by red stakes.
- Slower players must allow faster players to play through.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- You are responsible for your own ball.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Rake sand bunkers.
- No more than four golfers per group.
Charity Golf Tournaments
Openings available for your fun charity event golf tournament. Cost is $20 for a round of golf and $15 for a home cooked meal and dessert. All other proceeds from the entry fee will go directly to your organization. There can be other opportunities to raise additional funds along the course. For example, longest drive for men and women or closest to the pin. We have lots of ideas and can help you set up your event. Ride carts can be booked with the club for $35 per car or $17.50 shared. Contact us for more information.